Monday, February 1, 2016

Keep Shining

I'm sitting at home this Monday morning anxiously waiting for 9:00. I get my eyes examined then and will finally get back into contacts. I may have mentioned my excitement about this before.  I am also sitting thinking about my total and utter disdain for lice. Words cannot adequately describe how I feel about it. We've had another round of these little monsters in our house and let me tell you, I was not a happy camper yesterday afternoon. One again I stripped everything, separated what I couldn't wash and did another treatment on Miss Bella. I feel for anyone who has to deal with this nuisance.

I'm also trying to get my head straight, and if I'm being honest, my heart. Without giving you the long story, something happened at work Friday afternoon and left me crushed. Something that was petty. I'm trying to look past it and move forward but it has been weighing on me over the weekend and I've been replaying events and thinking about how I could have handled things differently. I'm not sure I would have. I'm going to keep smiling  and keep shining. It's a new day and a new week.




No comments: