Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Little Bo Peep

Miss Bella made her acting debut as Little Bo Peep in the Kinder program her music class put on Tuesday evening.  And let me just say.....she nailed it!

On our way out the door.  She was so excited but nervous about wearing her costume.


Once we got to the school and all her friends were hugging her and complimenting her on the dress, she perked up...A LOT!  They were really the sweetest kids and helped her confidence out so much.

I love these pictures I got in action for two reasons.  First, this child is so complete opposite of her brother.  She is all about participation and singing, and did it with a huge smile on her face the entire program.  Second, aren't her bloomers so stinkin' cute! Chris calls them her parachute pants.  Silly kid.    


 

I have a video I took of her reciting her lines but I can't get it to load here.  Pretty sure its the programmer.  Total bummer because she did sooooooo good!!  3 lines that she memorized in no time. I was worried she might see all the people and freeze up. Not my girl.  She nailed it, and didn't even let the microphone flubbing up to throw her off.  So proud of her!!

Proud grandparents after the show...




And my sweet little family...


Y'all have a a good one!


No comments: