Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday

Can I just say I'm glad its Friday?  I'm glad its Friday.  Thank you.  It has been a rough week.  No one is sick, kids are fine but I'm just not 100%.  I don't know what it is but I'm just off.  Work has been crazy and weird and busy and, and....well just work.  There's really nothing I can put my finger on, just off.  #ithinkyougetthepoint

Amazingly, today is also May 1st.  How the heck did that happen?  This year is flying by and I have no doubt that I will soon be talking pumpkins and turkey before very long.  May also begins a "Dress A Day In May", and I will tell you that I am not wearing a dress today.  I'm wearing my favorite denim capris. They are comfy and I love them.  I probably won't wear a dress next week either.  Its the week before the Port's annual Take-A-Child Fishing Tournament which means we get to wear jeans all week along with one of the past fishing tournament shirts--part of our advertising campaign.  Its free and I have had peeps ask about the tournament when they see my shirt. So, I'll be taking part in that because this girl LOVES getting to wear jeans to work.

I think I just need a getaway and maybe should try to plan for one the next time my children are with their dad.  But I also need to plan mini getaways with my children.  Going to try harder to make that happen more this summer.

Y'all have a good one.


No comments: