Monday, January 26, 2015

Honey

This is a little overdue but I wanted to share with you a collage of pictures I put together from mine and Scott's (aka honey) first year together. We celebrated our anniversary (which is January 4th) by heading back to the place we went for our first date, Truluck's in Houston.  Let me tell you, those people are awesome.  At the end of our fabulous meal, and after we had chosen dessert, they surprised us with this....


How sweet was that!  They also gave us a card that everyone signed wishing us a happy anniversary. I thought this was pretty sweet considering it was just a dating anniversary.  It was a super chocolatey rich muffin with a cherry chocolate sauce poured over it.  The dessert we had chosen is in the background....a coconut creme dessert that was light and fluffy.  Total opposites but both very good.

Y'all, I absolutely adore this man and love him like no other.  I can't imagine the rest of my life without him in it.  I hate it when we are apart and miss him the minute we leave each other.  I said it a year ago, I knew from our first date I was in trouble.  Those butterflies still show up every time I know I'm going to see him.  The excitement is real.  I love being with him and having him by my side through the good, the bad and the ugly.  He has found a home in my heart and in my children's heart.  I hope that we continue to move forward and capture even more moments together.

I love you honey!





No comments: