Saturday, January 24, 2015

Holy Wow

I'm having a "holy crap, when did my baby get to be six years old" moment this morning. I'm still surprised by how fast time really does fly by. I was watching and listening to her this morning and found myself missing when she was a baby crawling around all over me, undoing all the laundry I had just folded or getting into the cabinet with all the foil, Saran wrap and ziplocs and pulling it all out. She is little miss independent now and while that has its perks, I miss my baby. In another moment later in the morning when I was looking out the front door, she walks up and puts her arms up for me to pick her up. I ask her what she's going to do when I can no longer pick her up to hold her. She answers "I'll just have to walk all the time". Big sigh.

And now I'm getting my list together for the grocery store and my Boo is going with me to help me. She loves going with me everywhere. I love it too. I'm enjoying our time together, because I know one day when she's a teenager (gulp) I'll be writing about how I miss this too.

Ok...I'm off to finish up and head out. Yall have a beautiful day! Enjoy the sunshine and enjoy your family!! Thanks for listening.


No comments: