Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cassie Got Married!!

My best friend's daughter got married a few weeks ago and we were there to celebrate this very special occasion.  It was the shortest wedding ceremony I have ever witnessed. These kids didn't mess around....welcome, vows, rings, announcement of Mr. and Mrs. and they are done! 10-15 minutes tops!    I snapped this one during the wedding....LOVED her dress and veil...



After the ceremony and before the new Mr & Mrs made their grand entrance, I had honey take a picture of me with my beautiful children all gussied up....



And then Christopher took one of me with honey...he cleans up pretty good!



Me with my bestie.  Now y'all, I know she's my best friend but dang she looked absolutely beautiful that night :).  She and Tod were some very proud and happy parents.



Always gonna be a good time when there is booze and music playing....
Tod and I having fun!




Tod's brother Troy is in the white shirt, Tod & Troy's mom Sheryl, Marilee and I all dancing to "We Are Family".  Admit it...when you read that, you sang it didn't you.


We had such a great time that night. Bella hit the dance floor and never left.  She even had some mommas ask her to get their kids to dance with her so they could rest.  LOL!!  Love my girl.  I wish we had gotten pictures (or video even) of her. She wore herself out, so much so that we called it an early night.  Such a beautiful wedding....cheers to Cassie & Michael!!


No comments: