Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Toot Marie

This post is dedicated to my favorite 5 year old and the one who spends the most time with me, attached at my hip.  I most definitely think that when the time comes and she is surgically removed from my hip, it will be traumatic for us both.  I'm kidding of course about being surgically removed but it kind of feels that way from time to time.  I know she will not always want to be right next to me so I will always enjoy my time with her. 

At the orthodontist waiting on brother.  Lipgloss is a must!!


Me and my girl....
 
I absolutely LOVE it when I get my phone back and discover that my little Toot Marie has been taking selfies.  Makes me smile!

Sleeping beauty....
 
 
Heading out to the graduation party for Paul, J.R. and Mary Beth!!
 
 
Snuggle bunny in my bed.  It is quite comfy.
 
Little mommy with her babies...
 
That is my arm in the lower right.  No kidding when I say she's attached.  I love watching cartoons with her on the weekends. 

No comments: